Fumarola Plumbing is growing fast! We have several openings available!
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Continuing education and training
- Retirement plans
- Health insurance
- Paid vacation
- Opportunity for commission on sales
- Various incentives for outstanding job performance
- A pleasant, clean caring, judgement free work environment
- Project Manager – Seeking a responsible, professional individual with experience in commercial and industrial plumbing. As the project manager, your job is to plan, budget, oversee and document all aspects of the specific projects you are working on. The Project Manager will oversee skilled maintenance and repair work, new construction, renovations, commercial and industrial work, supervise all plumbing personnel, supervise work in the plumbing shop. Duties include planning, scheduling, organizing, and directing work, training personnel, maintain records of jobs performed, and hours worked by employees, monitor jobs and ensure quality and proper compliance with job standards. Assist in and make final decisions on implementing engineering and design work related to plumbing, estimate costs of various jobs. Work requires initiative, judgement and the ability to lead and work well with others.
2. Plumbing Technician – The ideal candidate will have experience and familiarity with maintenance and repair work, new construction, renovation, commercial and industrial plumbing. Applicant must be professional, goal oriented, show initiative and good judgement, have exceptional customer service skills and the ability to work alone or with a team.